2019 Applications / Additional Information
Clark Pool 2019 Information
Looking for reasons to join The Clark Community Pool? Look no further! Our facility offers fun for the whole family! The Townships Recreation Webpage will be used for memberships for both new and returning members, and can easily be paid by credit/debit card online. You can visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NJ/clark-recreation-nj/catalog to login to your account and pay for your membership. You can also use the link to create a login. If you opt to fill out a paper application, you may do so. Registration forms are available at Town Hall in the Recreation Office. Simply fill out the form and drop off payment at the Recreation Office.
Returning members from last year do NOT need a new ID card. Your current ID card will be made active for the 2019 season automatically once your application has been processed. If you lost your card(s) new cards can be purchased and mailed directly to the address on file.
New members will have their photos taken at the pool the first time you visit. ID cards will be given to you then.
For more information please contact our recreation Director Ralph Bernardo at
732-428-8400, firstname.lastname@example.org.We look forward to seeing you at the pool for another safe and fun summer season!!
For mailed applications please send the following address:
Clark Municipal Building - Attn: POOL
430 Westfield Avenue
Clark, NJ 07066
All Checks are to be made payable to Clark Community Pool.
Events & Updates
Check out Clark Township's Facebook page. Stay tuned for updates through out the season! Our summer fun will include:
- 2 Tether Ball Courts
- 4th of July Celebration
- Affordable Party Packages
- Arts & Crafts is Offered Twice a Week
- Bi-Weekly Ceramics Program
- Bi-Weekly Family Late Night Swims With a Dj
- Bi-Weekly Kids Parties for Children Ages 8-14
- Friday Floats or Raft Sunday Once a Week in Main Pool
- Full Basketball Court
- Knock Hockey & Ping Pong Rentals
- Swim Lessons Taught by American Red Cross Instructors
- Volleyball Net
- Weekly Story time With the Librarian
Clark Pool information & Applications
- 2019 Pool Brochure
- 2019 Pool Membership Appication (Resident)
- 2019 Pool Membership Forms
- 2019 Swim Lessons Application
- 2019 Swim Team Application
- Aqua Zumba 2018
- Get Fit App 2019
- nonresident 2019 Pool Membership Application
- Nonresident membership-2018 (2)
- PoolRulesandRegulations - 2018
- Resident membership-2018
- Swim Lessons 2018
- Zumba 2019