Special Notice – Pediatric Flu Vaccines Available
The Township has been getting calls from concerned parents trying to locate pediatric flu vaccines. Please note Passport Health has influenza vaccinations for ages 6 months and up available.
Please call 800-741-0504 or go to Passport Health for more information and to make appointments.
How to Reach the Health Officer
The Clark Health Department employs one full time health officer to cover the entire town. No support staff such as secretarial or an inspector is available. Therefore the health officer may be in the field conducting inspections, investigating complaints, attending work related meetings, etc.
The health officer, Nancy Raymond is usually in her office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. A voicemail message is usually left on her phone if she will be unavailable. The health officer does and will check her voice messages daily and return call as soon as possible. This may also include returning calls after hours from her home phone.
Health Brochures & Flyers
- 2017 Annual Health Report (PDF)
- 2017 Flu Shots (PDF)
- 2018 Health Screenings (PDF)
- Bag of Sides Give and Share Flyer (PDF)
- LONGHORNED TICK TALKING POINTS FOR LHDS
- Measures to Minimize Influenza Transmission at Swine Exhibitions
- New Vitality Pain Management Flyer (PDF)
- RABIESC CLINIC
- Tenants Rights (PDF)
- West Nile Virus (PDF)
- Zika Virus Information (PDF)
- Clark Lead Screening Flyer 022319