The Clark Historical Society is a non-profit organization that was created in 1970 to collect, preserve and protect artifacts pertaining to the history of Clark Township and to share these items with the community. The main goal of the Clark Historical Society is to help preserve the Dr. Wm. Robinson house. The house was built in 1690 by Dr. Wm Robinson from Scotland and was lived in until 1973, at which time the house was purchased by the town. In the early 1980s, the Society raised funds that were used to restore the Dr. Wm. Robinson House and it is now open to the public year round as a museum. To join or support the Clark Historical Society please visit our website.