Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Communications and Business Development

  1. Join the Clark Business Community!

    Please complete this form to have your business included in a list sent to new residents. Information collected will also be used to... More…

CP Training

  1. Volunteer Form

    Complete our Volunteer Form to help out your community.

  1. Yard Sale Permit

    Fill this out in order to get a permit


  1. Potholes Complaint Form

    Report a pothole directly to DPW.

  2. Trees

    Township trees that need to be trimmed or removed. Please note that the Township will not remove trees unless they're diseased or dead. More…

  1. Residential Tree Removal Permit

    Residential Tree Removal Permit. Permit for resident's to remove trees on their property.

Health Department

  1. Grease Trap Report (Rev. 11/2021)

    READ THIS FIRST... This form provides retail food establishments a chance to submit grease trap reporting online and upload materials... More…

Police Department

  1. Application for Newspaper Vending Machines and News Racks

    Use this application to request permit from Clark PD to place a newspaper vending machine or news rack on public or private property... More…

  1. Special Needs Registry

    The Clark Police Department, along with other emergency responders are making it easier to help our citizens who may be lost, having... More…